mobilitymatters offers workforce mobility solutions to clients of all sizes and with varying needs and objectives. We understand how important it is to help clients identify and implement programs that assist them in meeting their employee relocation goals. We offer international workforce mobility solutions to multinational clients with operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and all Asia Pacific countries. We partner with the very best destination service providers in each city of each region.
- Employee Policy Counseling – dedicated Counselor assigned to each employee to coordinate and manage the entire process.
- Home Marketing Assistance – professional guidance and supplier selection to reduce frustration and costs associated with extended marketing time, temporary living, and return trips home.
- Household Goods and Auto Shipment – complete move management to include professional auditing services, volume pricing, supplier management, and claims resolution.
- Formal Home Sale Programs – designed to take advantage of applicable tax laws by reducing the need to “gross-up” home sale expenditures.
- Home Finding Assistance – introduction to proven providers to assist with home buying, school selection, and other important lifestyle decisions.
- Temporary Living Assistance – coordination of corporate apartment or hotel accommodations for the employee and family based on the best combination of location, amenities, and price.
- Rental Assistance – personal take-out services with apartment professional to tour available options and assist with lease negotiations.
- Mortgage Assistance – handoff to preferred national lenders that specialize in relocation and offer better than market rates, pre-approvals, expedited loan processing, and direct billing of closing costs.
- Consulting Services – professional assistance in the benchmarking and design of a program that meets the needs of your company and employees.
- Expense Management and Cost Tracking – implementation of a tax compliant program to help audit, process, calculate gross-ups and report relocation expenditures.
- Group Move Support – comprehensive coordination of all group move activities from pre-decision to completion.
- Client Reporting Services – immediate access to activity reports to include budget, status, accrual, payroll and management reports.
- Cost of Living – access to current cost of living information to support the move related discussions and decisions of management.
- Consulting Services – international review of policy. Assistance with development, revision and implementation of an effective international policy.
- Pre-Departure Services – cost estimate, cost of living and location data, candidate assessment, cultural and language training, and household goods move management.
- Destination Services – orientation and familiarization trips, home finding, settling in, temporary housing, and furniture rental programs.
- Assignment Support Services – spouse/partner programs, ongoing expense tracking and administration, property management, and personal insurance.
- Repatriation Program – departure services, cultural re-orientation, household goods move management, temporary housing, expense tracking and administration, and home search.